Ma relation avec Him a commencé par un coup d'un soir, mais l'autre partie ne voulait pas en finir là. Il est venu et s'est mêlé de plus en plus de ma vie. Je suppose que je me suis abandonné à lui. (Source: English = Meb via MyDramaList || Translation = Alaska at MyDramaList) ~~ Adapté du roman “For Him" (ยอมเป็นของฮิม) de newaccount. Modifier la traduction
Où regarder For Him
Distribution et équipes
ça se laisse regarder mais ne pas s'attendre à de la grande qualitéalors commençons par l'histoire. Gros potentiel mais très mal ficelé. Il manque des parties dans le script et a la fin c'est limite expédié
Ensuite la production; il y a des erreurs de sons et de montage dans certains plans. Parfois le cut est si énorme qu'il manque clairement des scenes pour expliquer ou on en est. Les cut de fin d'épisodes sont grossiers et les enchainements entre 2 épisodes sont inexistants.
Les jeux d'acteurs: Le couple principale a une réelle complicité et une intimité sincère.
Les couples secondaire est bizarre. je n'adhère pas au "fait ce que tu as à faire". C'est trop plat et parfois ça manque d'émotions. Il faut différencier paraître dure et renfermé d'inexpressif et blasé.
Les couples tertiaires sont expédiés. Y'en a même un, son partenaire n'a pas été introduit, il a pop de nul part.
Après ça se laisse regarder une fois mais pas 2.
needed to see more Nail Him (watch suggestions)Overall: started off strong but there were a ton of pointless flashbacks/stretching the thin plot to 12 episodes. I'm going with NailHim because that's the best ship name ever :P I can see how people would rate this lower, but I enjoyed the black nail polish in ep 12, NSFW scenes, and some things were so bad they were entertaining. Aired 12 episodes about 35 minutes uncut on iQIYI. Y.Entertainment also created Unforgotten Night. Update, several actors posted on social media about non/delayed payment and harassment.
- watch eps 1-3
- episode 4 watch the beginning to 12 minutes and then 33-34:30 minutes
- episode 5 watch 30-32 minutes for the side couple kissing
- skip episode 6
- episode 7 stop at 8 minutes, then pick it back up at 28 minutes
- episode 8 start at 32 minutes with the mom (note major content warnings if you watch the first 8 minutes)
- episode 9 watch the beginning to 6 minutes, then 14:20 to the end
- episode 10 watch 10-24 minutes
- episode 11 skip from when the credits start to 25 minutes
- watch episode 12
(if this watch order makes zero sense, know that watching everything likely still won't make a ton of sense)
Content Warnings: suicide (beginning of ep 8), self harm, violence, parental abuse/slap, homophobia, manhandling, mental health struggles, harassment, fight, non con picture taking
What I Liked
- Nail was awesome (especially at the beginning), he was assertive, sassy, intelligent, flirty, honest, he knew what he wanted and went for it, he tried to give Him space to talk to him when he was comfortable
- Nail's accessories and black nail polish (ep 12)
- cute moments
- NSFW scenes were pretty well done (except for eyes open during kissing and a flash of underwear where they shouldn't have been any)
- Nail mentioned having mental health struggles, sought medical help and continued to got to doctor appointments (thankful we didn't have a 'love cures mental health' trope)
- Nail's supportive mom
- the girl squad
- the het couple
- (neutral) comedy sound effects
Room For Improvement
- the start was confusing (it was a flash forward)
- choppy editing, a ton of flashbacks (scenes jumped from one to another in non-logical sequences at times)
- the 2nd m/m couple due to not nice relationship games and the other character's clinging/harassment
- it was odd that a certain character was all lovey-dovey and then the next minute went scorched earth and then the next day he apologized, pick a lane dude
- continuity errors such as ever changing root length and a character who gets a tattoo but no tattoo is shown
- nonsense actions like Him asked Nail to go somewhere where his friends were and he knew they would ask questions
- slow pacing starting in episode 4, should have been 6-8 episodes instead of 12
- lack of consequences for absolutely awful and abusive parents
- the extremely long behind the scenes to pad episode length
- Te was obsessed and then suddenly did a 180, all was well and he instantly got a new love interest?
- resolving extremely important things off screen and characters just saying what happened
- teasing NSFW scenes in episode 11 but not showing anything